Hi there, photographers!
To celebrate the launch of this blog and findr’s successes, we’re running a competition so that you can reap the benefits of our and your hard work, too:
We’re developing a new series of business cards for findr, and want them to reflect the talented community of photographers we work with. So we’re giving all photographers the opportunity to have their work featured on findr’s brand new business cards! We’ll pick two winners, credit their work, and the cards will be used to promote findr every day.
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
- Follow @photographerfindr on Instagram
- Create a photographer profile on findr.me (if you’ve already signed up, you can skip this step!)
- Post the picture you want to enter with on your Instagram account using the hashtag #findrcontest and tell us about your inspiration in the caption!
What we’ll be looking for:
- The pictures should showcase the findr identity
- They can be in either landscape or portrait format
- They must be in colour
The winning pictures will only be used for the business cards and no other purposes. The size of the cards will be that of regular business cards, so keep that in mind when choosing your picture. Only one entry per photographer.
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity for exposure
- A chance to have your work featured on all our channels
- The cheeky sense of pride that comes with winning a competition!
Competition ends on Friday 25th, and the winners will be announced on Monday 28th. Good luck!
Photo credit: @kaiquestr